The aura is made up of seven layers, or sheaths, which interpenetrate each other and the physical body. Each layer has its own vibrational frequency which changes, when there is disharmony; Either in itself or in any of the other layers. The degree in which a person is able to perceive (see) the aura, is determined by the range of frequencies, that they are able to ‘tune’ into. When the gift of auric sight starts to open, for the majority of people only the layers closest to the physical body are perceived. But with practice, psychic and spiritual development, this vision can expand.
The auric layers and your needs on each level of the auric layers are as follows:
1) Physical auric body – Physical sensations. Simple physical comfort, pleasure, health.
2) The etheric auric body – Emotions with respect to self. Self-acceptance and self love.
3) Vital auric body – Rational mind. To understand the situation in a clear, linear, rational way.
4) Astral (emotional) body – Relations with others. Loving interaction with friends and family.
5) Lower mental auric body – Divine will within. To align with the divine will within, to make commitment to speak and follow the truth.
6) Higher mental auric body – Divine love, and spiritual ecstasy.
7) Spiritual (intuitive) body – Divine mind, serenity.
Read More: Understanding The Aura